We are looking for a skillful project manager!
Noccela Oy is an IoT technology company founded in 2014. We help our global industrial customers digitize their operations by collecting and sharing sensory data, “Linking the real world to smart digital solutions”. Our office is located in Turku. Our team consists of various experts from global sales to embedded systems, cloud services, and indoor radio technologies. We are now looking for a Project Manager to join our team and further boost our growth and foster our growing demand!
Noccela continues to win the hearts and trust of the production, and processing industries. So we are now at a growth spike with a few exciting development projects that will lead to highly competitive end-to-end solutions.
To help us with that growing demand and even boost our growth in the long term, we are looking for a teammate that would lead some of those projects with us.
About the role
- You will be involved in solving our customers’ problems and leading our teams encouragingly towards common goals. You can get involved in diverse assignments and projects from different industries.
- As the project manager, you play a critical role in coming up with the solutions with our technical design team. Your task is to outline the customer needs together with the customer, and define target solutions for the technical design.
- You’ll keep the customer up to date, visit the customer when necessary, consult them on IoT solutions, plan the projects, and lead the project execution with the support of the world’s best colleagues and our partner network.
- With your previous experience in digitization initiatives or system integrations, you bring a valuable vision for our next-generation products.
- We provide an excellent environment for learning, development, and success. You get to work with interesting and globally unique technologies and participate in the development of our operations.
What we’d like you to have
- Education from a technical, OR engineering field.
- Understanding of project management concepts and practices.
- Understanding of industrial management and concepts.
- Solution-oriented mindset, and the capability to see the big picture.
- Good interaction and communication skills. Passion for making things easier, safer, automated, and smarter.
- We also value experience in carrying out design projects.
What’s in it for you
At Noccela you will join the team that is revolutionizing the world of automation and digitalization. We are pioneers in our business area, and we are providing our customers with the most unique technology in the world. We combine a start-up mindset with a solid professional background and network.
We can offer you an easy-going working environment without any complicated bureaucracies, and endless opportunities to develop your skills. We are flexible in working from the office in Turku or from home. Additional benefits include an occupational health care package and wellness vouchers.
How to apply
If this position sounds like it’s calling for you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and application to Martina Don Welathanthri via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.5.2022.
Should you have any questions, please, contact our CEO, Tuukka Tarkiainen by email:email@example.com, or phone:+358 400 243298.
To be held from June 21st to 23rd, and Noccela pays a guest visit at the Qorvo stand on the 21st and the 22nd.more
The event addressed the growing demand for UWB, around which Noccela continues to develop digital twin solutions.more
Another milestone in the journey of innovation, maintaining the technological advantage in the marketmore
Turkulaisen IoT-teknologiayritys Noccela Oy:n kehittämä ratkaisu valvoo työpaikoilla turvavälejä ja kerää dataa ihmisten välisisistä kontakteista. Cargotec Finland Oy:n Raision tehtaalle tämä Safety Management Solution on tuonut selviä kustannusetuja.more