- High-performance Ranging
High-performance Ranging is Noccela’s own paradigm of positioning within UWB radio technology, making us the only company that globally delivers its unique performance. Some of the major benefits of HPR include large area coverage per beacon, high battery life, unlimited number of tracking devices, and high accuracy. The underlying UWB technology itself is robust, reliable, and safe to be used in real-time tracking of assets and people.
HPR combines the best features of standard TWR and TDoA
HPR is especially competitive in large environments due to the low number of beacons required, which reduces installation and maintenance costs. While HPR reaches excellent level of coverage as TWR (Two-way Ranging), it still offers the limitless tag capacity of TDoA (Time Difference of Arrival).
HPR is strong on both battery life and accuracy. HPR delivers the same accuracy level as TWR but an improved battery life over TWR. This benefits you with more effortless usage and reduced operational costs.
- 1-5 years battery life depending on the use case.
- Up to 500 square meter per beacon coverage depending on the environment and accuracy requirements.
- Centimeter accuracy achieved by adjusting the number of beacons.
- Fast positioning suitable for tracking speeds.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous tracking device connections.
- Real-time two-way communication, enabling Over the Air (OTA) firmware update of tracking devices.